STOP THE PRESS:
Current New Zealand Specials, click here (as at 3rd October)
- Be Flexible, It is imperative to be flexible with not only your dates, but also location. Bear in mind, high seasons will be full for cash as well as trade! Dont expect a miracle.
- You Snooze You Lose, An old saying, BUT if we find you something, take it! If you mess around you will miss it, accommodation suppliers want cash bookings (for reasons beyond most business), if they can do a trade booking you need to accept it immediately.
- Book Early, For a start, you can forget school holidays (in general) but for all other holidays book early, while accommodation providers have lots of vacancy. Don’t expect them to give you their last room, why would they.
- School Holidays – In short, forget it. It is very unlikely to get a Barter Booking during these peak times.
- Please RESPECT our time, we are not part of Bartercard and are not a free tourist info service. We will bend over backwards to assist you, but please don’t use us to fish around. We have bills to pay to. We may get as many as 20 enquiries or more in a day, so many Barter members to look after at any point in time. Please take that into consideration.
- We do cash too! Please recommend us to any of your friends and family, our main business is of course cash (like the rest of you) so help us to expand, as the more CASH business we give our suppliers, the MORE BARTER rooms we can get for you!
Please Note, we are not affiliated with Bartercard; Latitude Travel Services are members just like you! and also like you like to be paid for our service and knowledge
The team at Latitude Travel Services is excited to be able to work within the Bartercard Network to assist Bartercard members to trade and benefit from one of the most enjoyable aspect of using your hard earned Bartercard Trade Dollars; Bartercard Holidays.
So whether you are taking the family away for your annual vacation, rewarding a Staff member, providing a holiday package for a company promotion or competition, or simply helping out your local sports club via sponsorship then look no further than HolidaysOnTrade.com.
We take the hassle out of trading; save yourself the headache of
“we are not trading this month”
and let us do it for you. The whole purpose of this site is to make it easy for YOU to holiday on Trade.
From Cairns to the Majestic Rainforest of the Daintree, icluding magnificent Port Douglas and the Great Barrier Reef. Victoria or even Snow Skiing in Japan, we can find it for you. So if what you want is not on our site, shoot us a quick email and tell us what you are after and we will do the groundwork.
Please note: Latitude Travel Services takes all the care possible to make sure our content is as accurate as possible at all times, however Bartercard members do come and go from trading without notifying us so we cannot be held responsible for this. While we try our best to only include good traders, members positions in relation to cash flow etc. change. If we are unable to get a certain product or products for you then we will find an alternative. But please respect the membership by having an understanding of this! Remember, we are all members of the same group.
Latitude Travel Services charge a 20% commission which will automatically be built into your price, there are no hidden extras.